Delaware Academy for School Leadership
Our mission is to improve public education by developing and supporting school and district leaders throughout all levels of their careers by providing powerful research-based professional learning programs, differentiated coaching services, and by advocating for best education practices and policies. We provide high-quality professional learning experiences for educators in the State of Delaware and serve as a model for the Nation.
To accomplish this, we do the following:
- Facilitate evidence-based professional learning services and provide ongoing support to schools and districts.
- Provide customized, capacity-building services by taking an active role in planning, implementing, and/or monitoring instructional improvement initiatives.
- Design, conduct, and disseminate research on contemporary educational issues that impact student learning and educator practice.
- Participate in policy initiatives within state and national organizations.
DASL does not deliver one-size-fits-all training for educators. We partner with schools and districts to provide customized professional learning and support. When you partner with DASL, you can expect that we will:
- Meet with you to discuss your goals
- Help you to assess your capacity for growth and change;
- Develop a comprehensive plan for professional learning that meets your needs;
- Facilitate professional learning for large groups, small groups, and individual teachers based on your goals;
- Regularly communicate with you about our progress.