- A white paper that offers ideas for policymakers. This paper was created in response to several tensions that were identified in a qualitative study of administrator career paths in Delaware (Tracking Transitions: An Analysis of School Administrator Career Paths in Delaware).
- A power point presentation given to the State Board of Education that highlights the major findings from Tracking Transitions: An Analysis of School Administrator Career Paths in Delaware
A State in Transition, 2010
- Research focused understanding the sustainability potential of instructional leadership reform efforts undertaken in the state of Delaware.
- A qualitative study of administrators’ career paths in Delaware, investigating the causes of career transition.
- An analysis of DOE data on the movement of principals between 2001 and 2009.
- In-depth study concerning the effectiveness of distributed leadership in the educational setting.
- Brochure detailing the collaborative effort of Delaware institutions to develop successful school leaders.