- A GLISI research brief on first steps that principals should take when developing teacher leaders
- Explores how principals work with teacher leaders in their schools. This report is a follow-up to Teacher Voices.
- Investigates the daily work of teacher leaders in Delaware.
- Describes Delaware’s growing interest and involvement in the area of teacher leadership.
- Curriculum developed by a five-state consortium, including Kentucky, Ohio, Delaware, Alabama, and Kansas, to allow states to develop initial preparation programs in the area of teacher leadership.